Answered By: Anna Wigtil Last Updated: Sep 21, 2018 Views: 1512
The UNL Libraries restrict access to many databases from off-campus due to the database vendors' contract stipulations.
UNL Students, Staff, Faculty
If you are a student, staff, or faculty member at UNL, you can access databases from off-campus as long as you are logged into your My Library Account.
- If you have not used your My Library Account before, you will need to create one.
- My Library Account is separate from your email/Canvas login.
- You will need to log in to your My Library Account even if you are using the UNL VPN.
If you are unable to access the databases from off-campus even when logged in, contact ASKus at 402-472-9568 and they will check to make sure your account is authorized to access the databases.
If you are not a student/staff/faculty member at UNL, you can access our databases only from within the UNL Libraries--you will need to get a community user card.
- This card is FREE if you are looking to only use the computers.
- You will need to pay a fee in order to check out books.