Answered By: Anna Wigtil Last Updated: Sep 02, 2020 Views: 41
1. Click on O’Reilly Safari Online Learning from the Databases A-Z list.
2. Click on the dropdown menu and select "Not listed? Click here."
3. If you have already set up a password for O’Reilly Safari Online Learning, click "Already a user? Click here."
4. If you have not set up a password yet, enter your unl.edu email address and click "Let's Go." You will receive an email with a link to set up your password. (The email may not arrive right away - that's okay! You can still access O’Reilly Safari Online Learning in the meantime.
5. If it says "This email address belongs to an existing account, please click link below to log in," click "Already a user? Click here" and then click "Forgot Password?" to set up your O'Reilly password.