Answered By: Anna Wigtil Last Updated: Jul 28, 2020 Views: 3
Even though the Media Services desk is not open right now, you can still request equipment! Just follow these steps.
1. Go to the Delivery/Interlibrary Loan page and login. (If you haven't used this page before, you will need to create an account.)
2. Click on "Book" under "New Request."
3. For "Title," enter what type of equipment you are requesting. For example, a camera, camcorder, tripod, projector, etc.
4. To fill out the rest of the required fields: Type "NA" into the author and date fields, and select "Other" for the format.
5. Optional - use the "Notes" field to request a specific item, for example Canon Vixia GL30 or Canon T6i. If you do not specify the model you want, we will select one for you. If the specific model requested is not available, your request will be canceled and you can place a new request.
6. Wait for an email with instructions on how to pick up your Media equipment at Love Library.
Here is an example of how to fill out the form: