Answered By: Anna Wigtil
Last Updated: Jan 09, 2018     Views: 100

The WebBridge/Find This For Me link resolver is no longer working in PubMed. The WebBridge vendor is aware of the problem, but there is no estimate as to when the problem will be fixed.

In the meantime...

If you are on-campus:

  • Click on the publisher link or the DOI at the end of the abstract. If the UNL Libraries have a subscription to the journal or the article is open-access, you will be able to link to the full-text.

If you are off-campus, there are several ways you can access the article.

  • Access the MEDLINE database via the Web of Science platform. You can search MEDLINE using the PMID that is shown at the end of the PubMed abstract. Click on "Find This For Me" to see if we have full-text access. If you find articles in which there is no link to the full-text, click on "Request Delivery"
    to submit an interlibrary loan request.
  • Another way to access this article is to search for the journal's title in our online journal list.

Linked below is a PDF showing example screenshots of these processes.