Answered By: Nancy Weyers
Last Updated: Apr 05, 2024     Views: 79

Yes, Campus police provide Husker Safe Walk for anyone on campus.

The University Police Department will provide a walking escort to all members of the University Community upon request. Safe Walks are conducted by a UNLPD Community Service Officer or Police Officer. A Husker Safe Walk may be requested at any time while on campus by calling our Communications Center at (402)-472-2222.