Answered By: Anna Wigtil Last Updated: Sep 08, 2020 Views: 23
The UNL Libraries currently require an Ncard to enter the building.
Community users can still:
- Request books for pickup at Love Library (use the Delivery/Interlibrary Loan form)
- Visit the UNL Archives - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make an appointment to use library research databases
- Get a Community User library card (you can do this at the same time you come to the library to pick up books)
There are several places to find computers in Love Library.
Community users can use some of the computers on the south side of the Link (they are marked with red tags).
Students can find computers in the following locations:
- The Link (next to and behind the shelves of DVDs)
- Love North 2nd floor (several small groupings of computers near study the rooms)
- Love South 1st floor (near elevator)
Community users can use the computers for 90 minutes daily. Reciprocal borrowers and Alumni Association members get 3 hours of computer use daily. Current UNL students, faculty, and staff, plus retired UNL employees, do not have a time limit.