Answered By: Signe Boudreau Last Updated: Oct 24, 2019 Views: 122
Answered By: Signe Boudreau
Last Updated: Oct 24, 2019 Views: 122
The UNL Libraries offer a wide array of service to students who are enrolled in Distance Education (DE) courses. See the links below for further details.
- Consultation with Subject Librarian by phone, email, Skype, in-person, etc.
- Virtual reference assistance through AskUs
- Remote (off-campus) access to electronic resources (journals, databases, e-books, etc.)
- Delivery/Interlibrary Loan account for delivery of UNL materials, traditional interlibrary loan, and UBorrow (materials from CIC/Big Ten libraries)
- Subject & course guides
- Citation & plagiarism tools (RefWorks, Turnitin, and more)
- Circulation/user services such as My Library Account and electronic reserves