Answered By: Anna Wigtil
Last Updated: Jun 12, 2018     Views: 22

A Community User card lets you use the UNL Libraries if you are not a current student, faculty, or staff member at UNL.

You can get a Community User card at Love Library, C.Y. Thompson Library, the Engineering Library, or the Architecture Library. 

To obtain a Community User card, you will need to show an ID and proof of address. If you are a UNL Alumni Association member, a retired UNL faculty member, or a student/faculty/staff at another Nebraska college, your card is free. If you do not fit into any of those categories, you can get a computer-use-only card for free, or pay a quarterly or annual fee in order to check out books. For more details, see the link below.