Answered By: Anna Wigtil Last Updated: Feb 14, 2017 Views: 7
Here are some places and organizations to get involved with fabrication, collaboration, and other "techie projects" at UNL and in the Lincoln/Omaha area.
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) Student Chapter at UNL
- Architecture Fabrication Lab (210 Architecture Hall)
- Art Fabrication Space (Richards Hall 28A)
- Nebraska Innovation Studio (Innovation Campus)
- Terry Research Laboratory (Scott Engineering Center 360)
- Print, Copy, Mail, & Distribution Services - they have a 3D printer
Lincoln and Omaha:
If you know of additional resources that should be on this list, please let us know at email@example.com.