Answered By: Anna Wigtil Last Updated: Jul 01, 2018 Views: 121
The UNL Libraries are now using Wepa/Print IT printing kiosks.
UNL students, faculty, and staff can use their My.UNL login to access the Wepa kiosks, and community users can create a Wepa account using their email address.
You can add funds to your printing account online or at the kiosk with a credit or debit card.
How to print with the new kiosks:
- When printing from a library computer, select the Wepa printer.
- When using your own computer, you can sign into your Wepa account and upload your document into the print queue. You can also download the Wepa print driver directly onto your computer from your Wepa account.
- Go to a Wepa/Print IT kiosk and either type in your login information, or swipe your NCard.
- Select the documents you want to print.
- Alternately, you can plug a USB drive directly into the printing kiosk or you can email your document to email@example.com - you will receive a reply with a code you can use to print your document.
It's that easy! If you have any trouble, don't hesitate to ask a library staff member for help.
You can also link Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive accounts to your Wepa account to print documents directly from those sites.
For more information, check out the links below.