Answered By: Anna Wigtil Last Updated: Jul 24, 2016 Views: 36
The UNL library catalog and many of the databases available through UNL Libraries have a "Find This for Me" button or link. Clicking on "Find This for Me" will direct you to your Delivery/Interlibrary Loan account, where you can request that an article or book be delivered to you.
Use "Find This for Me" when:
- You need the full text of an article that is not available through UNL's databases
- You need a book that UNL does not own
- You need a book that UNL does own, but it is checked out
- You need a book that UNL does own, but it is missing from the shelf
- You need a book from the LDRF storage facility
- You need a book delivered from one campus library to another (for example, a book is at C. Y. Thompson Library but you want to pick it up at Love Library)
- You want a book to be held for you at a UNL library checkout desk
As always, if you have trouble locating an article or book or you need help using "Find This for Me," contact a library staff member for assistance!