Answered By: Signe Boudreau Last Updated: Apr 25, 2018 Views: 241
Yes, you are able to use our electronic resources and computers. In addition to general Internet access, you will be able to access the Libraries' subscription-based databases and other electronic resources, as well as Microsoft Office products.
- If you are a member of the UNL Alumni Association or attend another Nebraska college or university with reciprocal borrowing privileges, you can obtain a library card that will allow you to both check out materials and access our public computers.
- You will have up to 3 hours of computer access a day on computers in any of the UNL Libraries.
- If you are a Nebraska resident and want to only use computers (as opposed to borrowing books), you can apply for a Computer Use card.
- The card will provide you with up to 90 minutes of computer access a day on designated public computers.
- All other users are eligible for a 30-day guest user Computer Use card that will provide 90 minutes of daily access.
The cards can be obtained card from the AskUS desk on the 1st floor of Love South or at any of the branch libraries. Information regarding the type(s) of identification you will need to provide are listed in the links below.