Answered By: Signe Boudreau Last Updated: Aug 23, 2016 Views: 33
Answered By: Signe Boudreau
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2016 Views: 33
The UNL Libraries offer a wide array of service to students who are enrolled in Distance Education (DE) students. See the links below for further details.
- Consultation with Subject Librarian by phone, email, Skype, in-person, etc.
- Virtual reference assistance through AskUs
- Remote (off-campus) access to electronic resources (journals, databases, e-books, etc.)
- ILLiad account for delivery of UNL materials, traditional interlibrary loan, and UBorrow (materials from CIC/Big Ten libraries)
- LibGuides (online subject guides for topics and courses)
- RefWorks (bibliographic management software)
- Circulation/user services such as MyLibrary and electronic reserves