Answered By: Signe Boudreau Last Updated: Aug 01, 2018 Views: 41
Answered By: Signe Boudreau
Last Updated: Aug 01, 2018 Views: 41
Forgot your My Library Account password?
There are three ways we can help if you've forgotten your password:
- Online go to "Forgot your password?" (see the link below). You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Important: you must have a valid email address in your Library Record to use this form.
- If you're in the Library, staff at any circulation desk will reset it. To safeguard your security, staff will need one of the following forms of ID:
- UNL ID card.
- UNL Alumni Association members: Current Alumni Association card.
- Reciprocal Borrower: Identification issued by your institution.
- UNO, UNK, and UNMC personnel and students: Current valid university identification card.
- Nebraska Residents: Photo ID AND proof of current address (driver's license, checkbook or piece of mail with recent postmark)
- Call the Circulation desk at 402-472-9568 for help.
Forgot your Delivery/Interlibrary Loan password?
- Go to the Delivery/Interlibrary Loan login page and click on the link for "Forgot Password?" (see the link below).